How to Construct a Great Information Radiator
- E-Mail Queue — number of messages / number of days.
- Project Status — sorry for the heavy censorship — you know how it is!
- Important Countdowns
- Revenue — comparing yesterday to the day before, not so insightful (yet).
- Live Tri-Met Bus Arrivals — when it’s time to go home!
- The Panic Calendar
- Employee Twitter Messages
- Any @Panic Twitter Messages — i.e., be nice! They go on our screen!
Click here for detailed description, including an easy to follow “Implementation Notes” section. The writer provides the following perspective on the effort to construct the board:
From start to finish, this was about a three-week project.
And no, it didn’t slow down development on [insert the app you want the most here]. Check the board!